The bladder is a hollow organ in the pelvis that stores urine. The pressure created when the bladder fills with urine is what causes the urge to urinate. During urination, the urine takes a trip from the bladder and out the body through the urethra.
- Cancerous Lumps on Scalp | How to Reduce Cancer Risk
- Fibrocystic breasts | Ovarian Cancer
- Lung Cancer Symptoms | Bone Cancer: Pain Symptoms
- Throat Cancer | Testicular Cancer
- Benefits of Oily Fish | Benefits of Drinking Aloe Vera Leaf Juice
- Apple Cider Vinegar for Eczema | List of Painkillers
- Side Effects of Salmon Oil Pills | Side Effects of Hair Removal Cream
- Momate Cream Side Effects | Side Effects of Stevia
- Why Do I Pee When I Sneeze and Cough? | Burning During Urination in Males
- Frequent Urination During Pregnancy | Weird and Strong Urine Odor
- Function of the Kidney Renal Pelvis | Does Soda Cause Kidney Stones?
- Side Effects of Living with One Kidney | Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) in Males
Shoulder arthroscopy is surgery that uses a tiny cam called an arthroscope to take a look at or repair the tissues inside or around your shoulder joint. The arthroscope is placed through a little cut (incision) in your skin.
Aortic dissection is a severe condition where there is a tear in the wall of the major artery bring blood from the heart (aorta). As the tear extends along the wall of the aorta, blood can flow between the layers of the blood vessel wall (dissection). This can lead to aortic rupture or decreased blood […]
Digitalis is a medicine that is used to treat certain heart disease. Digitalis toxicity is a complication of digitalis therapy. It may occur when someone takes excessive of the drug at one time. (This is called an acute ingestion, or overdose.) It can likewise happen when levels of the drug develop for other reasons.