Stretch marks are lines on the skin surface area, with an off-color hue. Stretch marks are generally found in the abdominal wall, but can also occur over the thighs, arms, butts and breasts. Often stretch marks can cover large areas of the body. While pregnancy is the primary cause behind stretch marks, other reasons can be unexpected gain or loss in weight, quick growth, genetics aspects, stress and modifications in physical conditions. In this article we will explain to you hato remove stretch marks appeared on arms.
1. Castor Oil
Castor oil, which is used in the treatment of a number of skin issues such as wrinkles, age spots, moles, dark spots, fine lines and pimples, can likewise be used to get rid of stretch marks.
- Use some castor oil to the stretch marks and gently massage the area in circular motions for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Wrap the area with a thin, cotton cloth. Using a hot water bottle or a heating pad, use some heat to the afflicted area for at least a half an hour.
- Repeat this procedure daily for a minimum of one month to notice positive outcomes.
2. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera is effective in the treatment of many skin problems. Its recovery and calming properties can be used to get rid of stretch marks. There are a number of ways to use it.
- You can directly rub aloe vera gel on the impacted skin area, leave it on for 15 minutes and after that rinse the skin with lukewarm water.
- Another option is to make a mixture with one-fourth cup of aloe vera gel, oil from 10 vitamin E capsules and oil from five vitamin A capsules.
- Rub this mix onto the skin till totally absorbed. Repeat this procedure daily.
3. Egg Whites
Eggs are an abundant source of protein. For stretch marks, you want to use only the egg whites, which consist of amino acids and proteins.
- Whip the whites of two eggs gently with a fork. Clean the affected skin area with water then use a thick layer of egg whites with a makeup brush.
- Permit the egg whites to dry entirely then wash the area with cold water.
- Lastly use some olive oil on the skin to keep it hydrated.
- Repeat the procedure daily for at least two weeks and watch for favorable results.
4. Lemon Juice
Another easy method to minimize stretch marks is to use lemon juice. Lemon juice is naturally acidic which assists heal and minimize stretch marks, acne, and other scars.
- Rub fresh lemon juice gently onto the stretch marks using circular movements. Enable the lemon juice to soak into your skin for a minimum of 10 minutes prior to rinsing it off with warm water.
- Another alternative is to mix equal quantities of cucumber juice and lemon juice and apply the mix on the stretch marks.
Natural white sugar is among the best natural remedies to get rid of stretch marks. You can use the sugar to exfoliate your skin.
- Mix a tablespoon of raw sugar with some almond oil and a couple of drops of lemon juice. Mix it well and use it on the stretch marks and other skin areas.
- Gently rub the mixture on the skin for a few minutes every day prior to taking a shower.
- Do this for a month or so and see your stretch marks end up being lighter.
6. Potato Juice
Potato juice consists of vitamins and minerals that cultivate growth and repair of skin cells.
- Cut a medium-sized potato into thick pieces.
- Take one of the potato pieces and rub it gently on the stretch marks for a couple of minutes. Ensure the starch from the potato covers the afflicted area.
Enable the potato juice to dry for a long time then clean it off with lukewarm water.
Alfalfa leaves consist of eight essential amino acids which are good for general health of the skin. They are also rich in protein and vitamins E and K, which help nurture the skin.
- Mix some alfalfa power with a few drops of chamomile oil to form a smooth paste.
- Massage the paste into the afflicted area two to three times a day.
- Repeat this daily for a couple of weeks and you will discover excellent enhancement.
8. Cocoa Butter
Cocoa butter is also very useful in dealing with stretch marks. Being an excellent natural moisturizer, it helps nurture your skin and minimize the appearance of stretch marks.
You need to use cocoa butter over the afflicted area a minimum of two times a day for a few months.
Another choice is to make a mixture using half a cup of cocoa butter, one tablespoon of wheat bacterium oil, two teaspoons of grated beeswax and one teaspoon each of apricot kernel oil and vitamin E oil. Heat this mix until the beeswax melts. You can store the mix in an airtight container in the refrigerator and apply it to your stretch marks 2 to 3 times a day. This mix will make your skin more hydrated and smooth.
9. Olive Oil
Olive oil consists of a great deal of nutrients and anti-oxidants that assist improve numerous skin issues consisting of stretch marks.
- Massage a little warm extra-virgin olive oil into the affected skin area. This will improve the blood circulation and decrease the stretch marks to a terrific level.
- Leave it for half an hour so that the vitamins A, D and E present in the oil are taken in by the skin.
You can likewise mix olive oil with vinegar and water and use it as a night cream. This will keep your skin stay moisturized as well as exfoliate the skin.
Keeping your body well hydrated assists secure the skin from numerous sort of issues and also aids in detoxing. It also assists keep the skin flexible and restores elasticity. Try to drink one to two glasses of water a number of times during a day. Experts state drinking 8 to 10 glasses of water per day is the best method to keep the body hydrated. It will likewise make your skin soft and help maintain its elasticity. It is suggested to prevent coffee, tea or soda however.
These natural treatments can help stretch marks fade, however they might not completely remove them. You can always see your doctor if you are greatly worried about the appearance of stretch marks on your skin.